There’s More Fun to Experience at NAIAS Than Just Cars
It’s always fun to take the family to the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS). This year, looking at beautiful cars isn’t the only thing a family can do while attending. There’s more fun to experience! NAIAS has a long list of family-friendly interactive activities for all ages. Mom and Dad can have some extra fun too! In addition to 750 vehicles on display, NAIAS 2019 is providing fun special appearances by celebrity athletes, selfie ops and interactive booths that could make your visit extra fun.
Here’s a look at some of the interactive family fun at 2019 NAIAS:
- NXS GT3 Race Car VR Simulator
- Virtual Dynamics Lab 4D Experience: Take an exciting virtual reality ride.
- TechStudio: Have fun with remote control cars.
- Design your own car with the Chevy Car Color Customizer
- Take pictures by the Full-size LEGO® Silverado
- “Share Your Experience” at Chevy, post it with the hashtag #MyChevyPhoto and get a chance to see yourself on the big screen.
- MLB Virtual All-Star Experience: Play the Homerun Challenge in virtual reality and swing for the fence.
- VR Mobility Experience
- Ranger Scrambler Net: Climb through a challenging netted bridge, and enjoy a unique view of the show.
- Build Your Own LEGO opportunity.
- Passport to Adventure VR Experience
- Racing Challenge Experience
- Telluride Torque Track Experience: Take a ride in the Telluride on an indoor track!
- Photo-Op with Michelin Man
- See live pets during select times each weekend of the show at Subaru’s “Meet your Best Friend” exhibit. Pets are supported by the Michigan Humane Society.
- Toyota Supra Simulator Experience
- Be a weatherman/girl! Have fun with the Prius Weather Report Green Screen Photo/Video Experience.
- Surfboard Green Screen Photo/Video Experience
The show is now open to the public and will run through Sunday, January 27. The show is open from 9a-10p daily except for the last day when it closes at 7p. The last admission is 1 hour before closing time. Tickets are $14/adults and $7 for children (ages 7-12) and seniors (ages 65+). Children 6 and under are free with a parent or guardian. Tickets are available at the door or online. Click here to purchase your tickets.