Let’s Go Shopping or Sell or Both at an Oakland County Mom 2 Mom Sale
Are your kids growing out of their clothes too fast? Do you have a house filled with toys and clothes that your kids don’t need anymore? If you answered yes to either or both, then it’s time for a good Mom 2 Mom sale! We’ve put together a few good sales in Oakland County that we think you’ll enjoy.
Oakland County Mom 2 Mom Sales
- The Berkley Huntington Woods Youth Assistance Mom 2 Mom Sale will be held October 20, 2018 from 9:00-1:00 at the Berkley High School East Gym located at 2325 Catalpa Drive, Berkley, MI 48072. Admission is $1. For the 8:30am early birds entry is $2. Table space is available for rent. Questions? Call 248- 837-8217 or email [email protected].
- The St Paul Lutheran Mom 2 Mom Sale is Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 9:00-1:00 at
St. Paul Lutheran School located at 508 Williams, St, Royal Oak, MI. $1 Admission and $2 early bird admission at 8:00am. There will be space for large item sales, tables and rack rental. The upper elementary will be selling refreshments to help with the cost of upcoming school sponsored events. No strollers please. Tables are $20, racks $5. Contact Andrea at [email protected].
- The Raise the Roof Mom2Mom Sale is Saturday, November 3, 2018 from 10:00am-2:00pm at Renaissance Vineyard Church located at 1841 Pinecrest, Ferndale, MI 48220. Early Birds get in from 9:00-10:00am for just $2. General admission is 10:00-2:00pm for just $1. Strollers allowed. For more info, [email protected]
- The Zion Church Mom 2 Mom Sale is Saturday, November 3, 2018 from 8:30-12:30pm at Zion Church located at 3668 Livernois Rd, Troy, MI 48083. Come early from 8:00- 8:30am for Early Bird admission of $2. After 8:30am admission is $1. For more info, contact [email protected]
- The Lake Orion Community Education Mom2Mom Sale, will be held Saturday, March 23, 2019 from 9:00-1:00pm at Lake Orion Community Education Center located at 455 E Scripps Road, Room 103. The Lake Orion Community Education Mom2Mom sale is now open for table rentals. All tables will be reserved on a first-come first-served basis when contract and payment are received. Call 248-693-5436 for reservations. Admission is just $1. Early Bird entry is at 8:30am for just $2.
There you have it. Some listed are still accepting table reservations so if you have items to sell, get on it! If you’re in for the shopping, like us, have fun and happy deal finding! We just love a good Mom 2 Mom sale don’t you?